[Dailydrool] Dis Conley

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Mon Jan 14 07:39:23 PST 2013

Dear Conley -

Around here, our momma makes friends with stray kitties.  Then when they
trust her, she stuffs them in a box and off to the humane society they go
to be neutered.  The saying in the neighborhood is "don't go to the
Pool's, you may end up neutered".  Then they usually stick around because
they get something to eat.  She is a little silly, but we have several
kitties for our basset entertainment.  We love them all, but this little
guy named Louis is a pain - he nibbles our ears when he wants us to play
with him.
Flo and Gabe