[Dailydrool] Wrong description on Houndsbay

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 16:35:03 PST 2013

On one of the necklaces we  posted on Houndsbay we put the wrong description... it is the one with the snake pendant does anyone know how to make a change to a Houndsbay item? Here is the correct description
This lovely black white and red beaded necklace handcrafted by our own fellow Drooler Vikki Vivilakis is perfect for a party or a night out on the town, hundreds of beads are weaved and braided to form this intricate necklace. The necklace is 22 inches long and has all glass beads; no plastic here, even the snake pendant is handmade lamp work glass. The snake is 3and 7/8 inches long. The clasp is a large black wooden

 bead and a loop of milled sinew.

This piece may be worn with or without the vivid red snake pendant so you actually get two looks for the price of one. Each item comes with a separate Pewter Basset charm that can be used to attach to the clasp or a keychain.

 Please bid on this necklace to help pay vet bills for the Bassets at Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc. Shipping will be paid by seller to Continental US.