[Dailydrool] Calendar day gotcha day and abuse

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 12 22:28:11 PST 2013

Hi all it's Snoopy

Today is my 2nd gotcha day.   Bah humbug.  I wanted to go to the special store in downtown Los gatos with the fancy treats.  But the clueless momPerson took her time with coffee and then wanted a long run because she is playing in the street next weekend so she said we have to go tomorrow instead.    So i liberated the rest of the challah while she ran and had that for my gotcha day.  After all my tummy troubles recently she decided I couldn't have any more treats today after that.  Bah humbug. She gave me cuddles and hugs and snuggled me and tucked me in with my blankie tons of times.  I am happy and safe and protected and loved.  I had a good gotcha day.  Except for the fancy store and waiting for tomorrow.  Bah humbug.

Today was our calendar day.  Me and LuLu and Gracie.  Me and my harem.  They are some good looking basset babes if you ask me.  Hope you liked our picture

More later from Snoopu OEBE Curator of missing object
With LuLu ok maker extraordinaire
And Gracie the little dickens.

Sent from my iPad