[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Mon Jan 14 16:33:45 PST 2013

Dear Droolers, welcome to the new year, may it be happy and healthy for one
and all.

Now ~ show of hands ~ who got stupid stuff for the Holidays? Yup, thought so, me
too.

To get four lucky Drooler's year off the a great start, I have sent four of my
custom made necklaces to Chris Bly to auction off on Houndsbay to help with vet
bills.

They are the same ones that I sell at my shop in Jamestown California. And all
the same rules apply.

What are the rules? Glad you asked.

1) I never repeat work, so you will not see these pieces on every third person.

2) Every necklace I sell has always came with a lifetime breakage guarantee (my
lifetime not yours)

3) and finally it is guaranteed to fit. I like to make the pieces to sit on the
collar bone, as to me this is the most attractive. If your neck needs a bit of
an extension done, contact me directly, and I will do it for you - no charge.

There is a brief description under each listing, but if you have a question
above and beyond, do not hesitate to contact me.

So bid early, and bid often.