[Dailydrool] Booties: Sandi & Hercules

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:53:12 PST 2013

I tried MuttLuks with both Waldo and Basil. I had heard they were designed
by a woman with bassets. The principle was sound, but the actual use of,
not so much. I'd get one on Waldo, and as I was securing the next, he'd be
pulling the first one off. Basil was more tolerant of the donning of the
boots, but both of them ended up like Bambi on the icy pond as soon as they
tried to walk - sprawled on their bellies with all four paws in different
directions.

This is just my experience; your mileage may vary.