[Dailydrool] Jethro at the Bridge

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Tue Jan 15 03:37:32 PST 2013

Yesterday our Jethro made his trip to the bridge.  We foster failed him for Tri-State 3 years ago and since last July when he started with a cough he has been going to the vet.  He had an inoperable mass in his chest and his cough had gotten so bad that every breath was a cough for him and he was just so tired and not wanting to eat.  Now he is breathing easy and hopefully has found his soft cloud to sleep on while he waits for us to join him.  He was such a good boy, asking for nothing more than a roof over his head and a soft bed or sofa to sleep on.  The hounds and I will miss him...."Run free Jethro".

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...