[Dailydrool] Dog boots

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:05:31 PST 2013

Try www.neopaws.com
Ronnie has indoor and outdoor boots and they are great. I used them years ago for my elderly St. Bernard with a non-healing sore on her pad and they were the answer. The boots have rubber soles (like tennis shoes) and neoprene or mesh tops that close with velcro straps. They stay on well, and Maggie could walk without any difficulty, and she was very unsteady - the reason I had put off getting boots for her. Definitely worth a look if you need boots for any reason.
Healing drool to all ~
Synthia, Kahuna, Zuma, and Tucker (AKA Magic Mike)