[Dailydrool] (no subject)

akenczewicz akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:45:28 PST 2013

Mega amounts or drool is needed for my Penny and my Bubba. Late last year I contracted Meningitis and w as hospitalized for some time. My condition was extremely serious at the time and I am told I was close to dying at the time. This happened just after my little love bug Cooper took his trip to the bridge. I am still recovering from this and the subsequent loss of just about all I owned. During this time the Basset rescue has been fostering them. Today a tragic accident took place and both Penny and Bubba got into some medications and had to be rushed to the emergency vets. I talked to the vetlady and while she seemed hopeful sge sats that the prognosis is grimm at this time.

During my time of rehabilitation the thought that I would soon have my guys back was the one thing that kept me going and the will to go on. If I lose them I will ave lost everything that gas any meaning to me. I am asking that the Drool community send all the drool possible and that tge skaves keep Bubba and Penny in their prayers.

I have a request for Elder Clara too. Please send Bug down the path to the gate and stop my guys from makng the trip..

Thank you all

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet