[Dailydrool] (no subject)

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Jan 17 14:14:36 PST 2013

Hello everyone. I wanted to thank everybody that sent me beautiful cards and e-mails. that you took time out of your busy day to do that for me is so heart warming. Amazing, really. Your positive messages have gotten me through minute by minute. You all mean so much to me, you can't imagine. I have been spending lots and lots of time just cuddling with my pups.Soaking up there love and happiness.
I am so sorry to hear about all the bassets that have been going to the bridge. It's very sad and my heart goes out to all of you. To Marlene , I pray for you and for your Maggie and relief of her allergies. It sounds so frustrating.
Love and Drool to all of you,
Kimberly, Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Baby Boy Barney(the dream team)