[Dailydrool] Pw Polly - deafness question

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:01:23 PST 2013

Bonejour,

I'm writing as me, not as da gurlz, sorry !

We (meaning I but adding P & P !!) read the drool regularly and I am devastated by all the Bridge departures, accidents, illnesses, etc. I send all my good thoughts to you all and, of course, da gurlz are slinging you all their drool.

I have just a question concerning my 'pupster' Pw Polly (she's just turned 12 yrs young). Pw Penny is deaf (she'll be 15 in a couple of weeks) but Polly seems to be 'sort of' deaf !  I'll explain. When I speak to her at a 'normal' rate she ignores me. If I raise my voice she 'hears' me but doesn't seem to know where my voice is coming from. She looks for me everywhere except where I actually am.  My question: does this seem normal? Is there a reason? Is she going deaf or not?  I'm puzzled. If anyone has any experience of this, I would be most grateful for your input.

Thanks and hugs to you all and all our best wishes for 2013.

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."