[Dailydrool] Snack Rolls

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 09:57:41 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie

I have a problem with my mommy.  She insists that everyone keep the bathroom doors shut so I cants get them.  The snack rolls I mean.  And they don't even like them.  They throw them away.  The small brown cardboard tubes are chewy and delicious and make a tasty treat.  But they lock me out.   And if someone leaves the door open I head straight for the trash and grab a snack roll but I'd mommy catches me she will chase me and pry my mouth open and steal my snack roll and put it back in the trash

Nobody else can get one out of my mouth.   Just my mommy.   Cause she's clueless and she doesn't believe is bite her

More later from Gracie who stole a snack roll this morning.  Twice.  And managed to eat half of it the second time.

Sent from my iPaw