[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 17:57:24 PST 2013

sob sob hiccup, snort, oh clara where did you go little bug is so sad and working so hard, clara come home, please come home clara, the perch is so empty without you-----sob, sob..........
Bug--little Bug what is wrong--wake up little one, it is Clara, I am here, you know I would not desert you my sweet, and look at the fine job you have done-wake up Bug-----now look at those little eyes, give Clara a hug-tell me what is happening!!!!
Bassets came in, you did your best-oh Bug, did you not check the celler phone?? Clara left you a message, why Noah and Blossom made such a good pair we skipped off to the field of dreams, paints in hand---and what a grand time--Clara was the model you know----so you see all is fine Bug--
Now tell me what has been going on here at the gate, yes Bug, you did so good---
Jacques arrived?? He looked great and was full of himself?? You gave him a star 1627 Barking Dog Court?? Okay good--
Beaureguard  came next? You showed him the buffet and then to his cloud?? 2222 Heartdog Drive?? Very nice Bug-good choice!!
Mabel trotted in?? She wanted a new bonnet?? Pearls and toebone rings?? Did you fix her up Bug?? Right over to the Happy Hounds Haberdashery?? Met Miss Pauline?? Got her a cloud? A pink one?? Awww Bug you did so well with everyone--
Wait--then Jethro came in also??? My goodness, you were one busy little Bug!!! Now tell me about Jethro--tail was up, bouncing all over?? Good News--He went over to the Basset 500 race track and on to his star?? 901 Rainbow Road?? Lovely location Bug---
Lets ride in the buggie little Bug, we will see them all, you know the folks back on earth are hurting, they all need to know how good things are, how much fun the hounds are having-off we go!!!!!!
Look--all 4 of them slapping paws, all over at the buffet--just as things should be-happy healthy hounds here at the bridge.

Little Bug, we are proud of you, you have learned well---Jacques, Beaureguard, Mabel and Jethro have all arrived, fast friends here at the bridge-and look to the sky, see the brightest star--we are here watching you all--
Now remember--Don't Stop Believing---
Love to all-Clara and Bug

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,