[Dailydrool] Allergies - Marlene

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:00:14 PST 2013

Marlene, I spoke with my sister in law today and she was talking about how her Golden Retriever had chewed her paws daily since they adopted her a year ago. She had all sorts of tests done and tried different meds and different foods. She found some Iams for dogs with allergies and since her Penny has been on it, she has stopped chewing her paws. I am not a big Iams fan, but if it worked for her Golden, it might work for your Maggie. I don't know if this would help your Maggie, but it might be worth a try. Brenda and the Thundering Herd