[Dailydrool] Browyn, the Fairy Princess, in Heaven, but NOT ATB

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:29:55 PST 2013

Browyn, the Fairy Princess, checking in.  You are never going to believe
this!  My mom went to the fabric store, cause she does that.  She was
looking through the Quilting Fat Bundles because they were on sale and she
likes to make dog bandanas even though we seldom wear them.  Something
about if I could almost kill Bugsey with a a collar what would I do with a
bandana?  Anyway, mom found a bundle of fabric with fairy princesses on it!
 She bought two of them, because she lines them.  She says she is going to
make them for ME!  So, I am in heaven!  She is going to put velcro on them
so they are break away and I can't be killed.  I am SO happy.

In other news, we all got bathed today.  So, I get to wear my princess
clothes.  We are not going to mention that the water after the first rinse
was pretty black...and stinky...and pig like.

We are sending drool to all the hounds that are sick like Sister Gracie and
Maggie Waggs and for heart healing drool for all the people who have had to
send their beloved hounds to the bridge.  We drool.  Mom prays.  She
doesn't drool too well.  I am told that is a good thing.

Browyn, the Fairy Princess, Beauford, the head honcho and Bugsey, in jail
for defending a stuffed bat and the momslave Jennifer who has heard enough
commentary from the hounds for one day.