[Dailydrool] jealous

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 19 17:48:17 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

I'm beside myself, I'll never get over it, the clueless momPerson can't sew and
I will never have a fairy princess bandana ...... sob!!!!!!!  Browyn you are so
lucky.  Tell you mommy if she will make me one too then my mommy said she will
give $25 to a basset rescue and you pick the rescue.

In other news LuLu went to the vet today and she got her bordetello and guess
what?  They squirted it in her MOUTH instead of up her nose.  Yup, latest thing,
no more snorting and sneezing your vaccination back out, they stick it in your
mouth instead and LuLu reports that it tastes great.

Still more good news, it hit 68 degrees today and we were sun hounds most of the
day.  Still in the 30s in the early morning but almost 70 by mid day.

yes, yes, yes

More later from Gracie the princess with Snoopy the grumbly hound and LuLu who
is cuddling me right this second.