[Dailydrool] Buster update and drool production

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:51:33 PST 2013

I was hoping that 2013 would give our Drool family a break from all the departures to the Bridge. Alas, it has not happened that way. Elder Clara and Bug are still entirely too busy. Anita, I am so sorry that Gracie is not doing well and may have to make the trip. Making that decision is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, and I have had to make it too many times in my 61 years of life. Heart healing drool and prayers in copious amounts are on their way to you and yours.Rob, I cannot imagine the pain you must be going through. Please know that prayers and heart healing drool are on their way to you. I have never lost a spouse, but I did lose a newborn son many years ago. That was agony, and I am sure what you are going through is even worse. At least Jane was spared a lingering death. We will continue to think of you and Fendi and keep you in our prayers. Oceans of drool for Penny and Bubba from the Basset Boyz of the Thundering Herd, with prayers from the Mama and Pa. Paws pressed together that they improve and are with you for many more years.Buster is doing great! He is getting around great (on his leash walks - he is still on crate rest) - sometimes too great. If we are on our walk and he can't get that leg to go fasters, he just starts to hop like Festus on Gunsmoke. It's hilarious to watch! Buster sends his lub to his beloved Miss Maggie Mildred.Drool to all (and please forgive if I have missed anyone).Brenda and the Thundering Herd