[Dailydrool] Jane's passing

Senior Houndsabound houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 21 09:16:13 PST 2013

Rob,  we are very saddened with Jane's passing and know that Fendi and you will be there fro each other, to help with the sadness of losing one special foodslave.
The Bounders are being quiet, after their initial round of aroos  for Jane.

Way too many so far this year heading to the Bridge.  I know the Bridge Crowd  has a virtual whos who, and many hounds are enjoying meeting all the hounds and some of their people,  but us slaves here, need to put the feet down and say enough!

Ah, only wish it were that easy.

many hugs and love from me, and all the Bounders,
wen