[Dailydrool] Blankies

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:56:52 PST 2013

I have now crocheted all three girls a blankie.  Marley seems to think they
are all hers.  She has rubbed herself and rolled on all of them multiple
times.  Ninja is touching all three of them right now.  Maggie has yet to
get to sleep with hers. I am not a great crocheter but I can do a few
things.

When I had my first two girls, Sassy and Daisy, I made them blankies too.
They eventually chewed them to bits.  I don't care about the blankets but I
sure do miss those girls.

I have decided that I would officially like to be done with January.  It
has not been a good month.  People keep passing away and other sad things
are happening.  I am just glad the sun is out or I would feel worse than I
do.  Sorry to be so maudelin.

Does anyone know if cats can get the flu?  or a cold?  My husband has been
sick for about a week.  Picasso keeps him warm by acting like a blanket.
Picasso is sneezing.  Could he have caught the dad person's germs?

Sending drool and snooters to all in need.
Julie and the zoo