[Dailydrool] Marlene!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:05:49 PST 2013

--------------------------------

Marlene, who's dog is suffering so much with allergies.  I thought you
might find this article interesting.  I would really urge you to try
feeding her a homemade elimination diet for 4-6 weeks, see if it
helps.  This was the only thing that saved my Hector (now ATB) from
years of suffering with allergies. Start with whole canned Salmon,
baked sweet potatoes, and canned salt-free greens beans, mixed
together.  E-mail me if you want more info.  At this point, she can't
get much worse, right?  So you really have nothing to lose.

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-industry-exposed/grains-in-dog-food-1/

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!