[Dailydrool] offering a PawcassoBlossom Original

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:48:50 PST 2013

Basset Rescue of Mt. is offering one of the rare original prints from
the famous PawcassoBlossom ATB collection.  It is a 8"x10" unframed
original done  July  20th 2002 as its marked on the back. Valentines Day
is approaching and we would like to offer it as a Fundraiser now.  Price
is $40.00.   Check or money order or paypal and the paypal
button is on our website.   THANKYOU to all...Can email you a picture.
Also sending healing drool for all the losses we have been experiencing.
So sorry to hear and we need to close the gates!!!!!!!!

  --
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & ShelterManagerbassetrescuemt at gmail.com  - (406) 207-0765http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org