[Dailydrool] Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis

Chyril Sparks chyrils at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 04:47:59 PST 2013

Does anyone have experience with hemorrhagic gastroenteritis? My ten year old male Basset Harley went to the emergency vet clinic last night for vomiting blood and bloody diarrhea. He spent night on iv fluids and antibiotics. They believe he has hemorrhagic gastroenteritis but will know more after internal medicine sees him. Just wondering if anybody has experience with this and what changes do I need to consider for him. Plus Annabelle, Cassie, and Olivia miss their buddy.

Thanks.

Chyril Sparks