[Dailydrool] Dog Beds in the Bedroom

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:53:32 PST 2013

Hi all,

I laughed at Dale's post about not having room for another dog bed in the bedroom. In my bedroom, what floorspace that is not covered by dog beds is covered by wee wee pads.

So here is the survey question. How many of us cannot get up in the middle of the night without stepping on at least one dog bed? I guess we can take it one step further and ask how many cannot get up without stepping on a dog?

Also, what is the current count of dog beds in the bedroom? I have five, if you count the pile of blankets occasionally used by the dogs, usually used by the cats. All those beds and yet Buddy the black Lab sleeps on the floor half the night, I think he gets hot. I usually have four or five hounds on the human bed with me. Sheesh.

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang