[Dailydrool] A Touch of Drool

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:31:45 PST 2013

Okay - I don't post often lately, but could some of our hounds send off a
little drool for Leia Round? She goes in to the vet's tomorrow to have a
small lump removed. It's not something that looks like a problem, mostly
looks like the fatty lumps Maggie has, but this one is in an awkward
location. It's right behind her collar, so anytime I put a leash on her, it
pulls the collar into the lump. We don't want to aggravate it, so it's
coming off. And, of course, while she's under, the teeth get a little
touch-up as well.

We expect this to be totally uneventful, but as always I worry.

Tim 'n Puppies
	* Maggie d'Earest (my grumpy, lumpy, snarky 14 year old girl.)
	* Leia Round (alpha bagel in her own mind)
	* Dexter Dogstar (world's sweetest puppy.at least in my corner of
the world!)