[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 20:17:05 PST 2013

Once again, Ben and I find ourselves behind the drool ball.  I  just
finished catching up on them.  It has been so hard reading them lately  with all
that has been going on, all the ailing hounds, all those going to the
bridge, and the humans leaving.  Ben has been grabbing a few things from  the
table, so he will be able to make the drool needed for all.  Lots of it  is
going to Penny and Bubba who ingested medications and are not in the  Vetspital.
 We hope that they both pull through, so their slave will not  have to
worry about them in addition to his own special needs.  The drool  is also going
out to Anita and her Gracie.  Hopefully Gracie will not have  to leave
quite yet for the bridge.

Drool is on the way to Marlene, whose Maggie now has Cushing's in addition
to all her allergies.  Hopefully the drool will help poor Maggie cope, and
the vets will be able to help her.  It is also going out to OBR's foster
Kuder with the drinking problem, the problem that is in poor Kuder's head.
Hopefully he will be able to get over it, and get over it.  Lastly it goes
to Wendie and her Edward.  Glad the surgery went well and he is  recovering.
 Hopefully there will be no other problems with the liver or  that the
stones are not anything but plain dark stones.

I will be sending prayers along with Ben's drool that things go well for
all, and for any I may have missed.

Douglas and Ben