[Dailydrool] I have a Hoarder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 04:08:54 PST 2013

Momma here, first major drool to all in need, wow, this has been a ruff week out there-----we are hoping the tables will turn and things will slow down to a dull roar for everyone.
I own a hoarder. Yup-Sister Bessie-the younger-is a hoarder. It is cold here, well cold for us-and I have made sure there are plenty of blankets in the hounds crates. Bessie so enjoys her blankets---yesterday I went to fluff them for her, and what do my wondering eyes find??? A whole weeks hoarding of her fish oil caps. Yes those are the big ones and it was very apparent she feels she does not need them. She had piled them together and covered them under one of her blankets. She showed no remorse mind you-----
Time to outsmart this basset girl.
I will probably fail.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester