[Dailydrool] Sue's knee

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 06:39:02 PST 2013

Dear drool family,

You all are such a big part of my life.  You have helped both me and my
furbabies through so much!!

You have taught me to be a better caregiver, and a more knowledgeable slave!

Now I am asking for a little drool for my knee.  I am having an MRI tomorrow
because of lateral right knee pain.

I am praying it is not serious enough to need surgery.  I can't imagine not
being able to care for my hounds.  Even though I have a large fenced area, I
walk all 3 of them each day.  One dog gets a long walk each day.  I usually
walk several miles/ day.

Will let you know the outcome.  Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey and
the crew ATB