[Dailydrool] Nobuddy preshiates

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:02:49 PST 2013

Dis Conley.
Nobuddy Preschiates me.
Here I tries a do sumfin in da name ob innerspeesiees relayshunships an I
gets xapped.
So taday da MPerson she lite out firss fing leeb we in we crates. Humf.
Mebbe da baby dog need crate but Conley dont.
So ok I gets ober day kinda.
Den she feed we when she finely deeside to come home.
An we goes ousside an all dat.
And den it happen.

We comes in an heer come da maleman!!
An who he wanna see? DA BABY DOG!! He sayin where da doc  where my doc?
("MY" Doc.) yeah rite.
An I thinks nows da chance! and I bolts outta da door an I leeps onna
maleman

See? it me it me it me! I nice I conley I nice I lub youse! I wags and I
smiles and da MaleMan he go

Oh  oh oh....oh...

Yeah ok oh you gotta treet on youse?
Oh Oh.

Youse nose I heer dat da PO hire smart but weeird peepels. Now I sure abowt
da lass part not da front part.
So MomPerson she come get me and save Mr. MaleMan whose name might be
Mr.------------------------awww MomPerson not lettin me put dat in dere.
Enyways she brung me in and gib me treets so it werent all in vayne, but
youse nose, Mr.Maleman, he no presheyate what nice houndies he gots on his
root.

Lub and drool to them in need,

Conley of Conley,Llewis, Nigel and ob course awways, Doc