[Dailydrool] ugh the momslabe

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 19:16:06 PST 2013

Speedy hEAR, first ob of drool to all in needs. My momslabe keeps being preoccupies and is not doing a very good job of postings. So here I am again at de 'puter instead ob sleeping.

First ob all, Ms. Clueless Momperson, do you blame we bassets for sleeping so much. We dos a lot around de house, I mean we habe to do de sniffy sniffy for unattend foods or avocados from de tree, den we habe to eats all ob dats, and den we habe to boss de humans around and get de belly rubs cuz if we not remind yous you may forget and well dat can't happens. I means, really all dat take a lot of engeries and we needs to sleep.

Now me compliant: Me momslabe took in a foster last year, pretty liddel thing really but not a basset. Now she sign up again and will be fostering another one of dose dogs. I mean, I no nose much about she, just dat me momslabe transported her to her foster and fell in love. Well, HEEEEELLO, whut about me?!?!?!?! I mean, she suppose to love me me me. BUT noooooo, I habe to share me home again with a Rambo type dogs. I just hope dat dis one is as well manner as de Peggy was and not hog up de momslabe.

You all wonderings why me momslabe no foster de bassets?? I tell yous a secret, momslabe can't foster de bassets cuz de Dadperson falls in love with we and he habe a hard time gibing dem up. He of course he says no, but when we had Shelby he care her around like a baby and watch de TB with she  and he no watch TB with anyone else. Den Shelby finally go back her momslabe and de Dadperson, he quite a bit sad. So momslabe says we foster for de Pei People and not make de Dadperson sad.

Please wish me well. If I habe to train another Buttbo, I will habe to pack me bags and libe elsewhere. A older hound should not be mades to do dis type work.

PS we send de drool to Leia Round (what a coll names!) and Sue for she knee and all else who needs it.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo