[Dailydrool] Whining in the Morning

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Jan 23 19:53:40 PST 2013

with cheese or peanut butter in it might shut her up long enough you
could get an extra hours sleep or so. Or some other kind of chewie she might
like that lasts awhile. I know ear plugs don't work very well. Tried that.

 You might also try crating her at night with a cover over the crate so it stays
dark later. And I  am also thinking when she gets settled in, she may get into a
routine and it may stop. I know whining drives me absolutely crazy, too. I hope
you can find a solution.

Marilyn Briggs