[Dailydrool] momma's brains going going gone

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 16:45:30 PST 2013

yep  its true,  momma dun loss her brains, dey  done be  fried , here's the
scoop, we all know dat momma not feeling well, dat coz her  got no more
brains, couple weeks ago, momma dun loss her  car keys, we  looked high, we dun
looked real low and no car keys,  momma called   every one she knows and
every where we dun go and no car keys, so daddy  sez---------  well you
probably threw dem in dat garbage.   momma  sez  I DID NOT !  well, we nebber did
find dem,  Den taday she  dun loss Maggies collar wif bran new identity
tag, new license to be legal  eagle and rabbit tag too I mean rabbies.  once
again we dun looked high and  low, under all the furniture,  I like to hide
things under the furniture,  we checked coats  and pants and even autos.  NO
collar.  den  daddy sez it again,  you probably threw it in the garbage.
momma she  crying  real hard coz she can't find it.  NO COLLAR  ! NO  TAGS!

IT'S  all true,  I can't find my keys or Maggies collar.  I  think I am
losing my mind or I have a ghost in my house.
Vets office  called today,  my Atopica for Maggie has  arrived,  I am still
scared to start this, I thought he would want to see  her to discuss this
product, to see how bad she is broke out and to discuss the  fact that the
antibiotic that she is on now for the skin infection is NOT  working. but NO
they said he didn't need to see her and also  the food that he will put her
on wont be ordered until next Tuesday and I can  pick it up next Friday Feb
1.  my Maggie is a MESS  and that is an  under statement. there was or has
been NO discussion about the Cushings,   either,  apparently he thinks that
by getting Maggie OFF the preds that the  Cushings will correct itself.  he
didnt say that, I am guessing, beings  there has been NO discussion

Ok I am done venting now, I need to chalk the collar and keys up as another
 screw up by yours truly !!!!!
I just have a talent for screwing things up with out even trying   wonder
what I could accomplish if I had talent  bwahahahahahahah

Marlene  ( I need a padded room  ) ( Maggie who is  covered in sores and a
rash  but NO preds )
 and (Evil Annie   I can't  remember what I did with  sissy collar )