[Dailydrool] Drool for Howard, maybe

leslie pimentel-matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:39:50 PST 2013

I am so sorry to have to ask for drool for my baby Howard.  I took him to
the vets tonight because he wasn't eating.  Unfortunately i did notice that
right below the ribs one side looked bigger than the other before i got
there and mentioned it to the vet.  They took x-rays and they said they
noticed a mass that (cross fingers) is attached only to the spleen.

He is going into surgery tomorrow morning to remove the mass and then have
it biopsied.

A little bit of drool my guy make's it through the surgery and the mass is
nothing to worry about...

Thanks everybody....

Drool to those that are in need 2 and 4 leggers alike...

leslie - worried mom of howard, simba and stan (atb)