[Dailydrool] swallowing pills

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 23:31:29 PST 2013

Dear Holly, Nigel, Llewis, and Conley,
  You missed a crucial stepp in my technique. If the slave puts a pill in the back of your throat and holds your Snooter closed until you swallow, go ahead and swallow, but then immediately start up your Urka-Gurka engine and vomit up the pill at the slave's feet, all slimy and starting to dissolve. the slave won't dare hold your Snooter closed if you're retching lest you aspirated vomit. and the up chucked pill will be too compromised to use for more than one additional try that way,

I'm telling you, if you work it right, you can really milk the pilling process for major goodies. Harley of Hawaii