[Dailydrool] Dear Harley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 05:44:41 PST 2013

This is MomPerson. No, I would never hold a nose shut during urka-gurka,
but I have been known to pluck the melting pill out of the goop and shove
it right back in.....
Normally, my kids will eat their pills nicely. The one exception is
Tramadol. (I think that's the one.) One of the pain pills must taste like
--boy, I don't know! What won't a dog eat?
Usually, I toss pills into their food bowl and they snarf them down, but I
am a cruel and persistent MomPerson when I have to be.
(I learned to give pills when i worked for the Vet and we had to be
POSITIVE the pill went down, hence my rather uncompassionate approach.)
MomPerson, who can still be fooled.