[Dailydrool] Home Cooking

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 08:10:05 PST 2013

one of the droolers wrote to me last week about cooking for her Basset with
 allergies,   I remember sweet potatoes  can you please e mail me  again I
am seriously thinking of cooking for my Maggie.
I am starting to feel better  myself and starting to get really  agitated
over this whole allergy process,  I am pouring a boatload of money  into this
process and she is getting no better  and now has tested positive  for
cushings.  NOT GOOD to piss off Marlene !!!!!

Marlene  Maggie & Annie