[Dailydrool] ATOPICA

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 09:28:32 PST 2013

OK Droolers,  I need for everyone who has their hounds on Atopica to  write
to me or call me about the results.  I have been reading a boat load  of
info on the inter net and it scares the hell out of me,  no wonder vets  don't
like using it,  from three different web pages I have read where it  has
caused cancer in 1 out of every 3 dogs !  WHY  in the hell would I  want to
start Maggie on this ????????????

I am now interested in cooking for my Maggie,  I was told NOT to worry
about a balanced diet or vitamin and enzymes at this time,  only to get her
off commercial processed food,  I have lots of venison here to cook,   what
else should I give her ? ( no rice ! )  so what kind of  carbohydrates should
I use ?  will she get diarrhea if I home cook for her  ??????  I am clueless

Marlene

_marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)      ph. no.  419-893-4433