[Dailydrool] the dog that rules de house

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 19:53:00 PST 2013

Well de dumb momslabe did it. She gone and brought de foster. She white as snow, she name is snowflake. A pain in me patooty, I say. I habe to kept de woman in check. Dat right, I gave she de barky barky. I de stud in de house and she best not furgets it. Momslabe scared at first dat I gibe de woman de barky barky cuz well dis Snowflake a Shar Pei and de be knowns to be kinda mean and de be de guard dogs of de chinese emperor and stuff likes dat. News flash: I de emperoror here. Here me BARKS. She just sniff and den I gibe her a peace of me minds and she just walk away. Yessir, she do.

De Buttbo he always think he de stud and tried to show off to de Snowflake. Wrong! She growl at he and he be all sads and stuff cuz he want to play with she but she growl and he say ok, ok, ok, I let you habe de momslabe.  I say, please woman! De momslabe is mine mine mine! Bwa ha ha. See, I AM de emperors.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and emperor of Casa de Speedy
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo de liddel whimpy dog dat know at de bottom of de pack orders for once.