[Dailydrool] Pill Taking

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:31:19 PST 2013

I used to be a down the gullet type of person for all pills.  This served
me well for my first 5 bassets.  Then I got Beauford.  Mr. Sensitive Gag
Reflex.  After he threw up on me more than a dozen times, I went to pill
pockets.  I can break them in half and smoosh them out and wrap the pills.
 He is a good boy and he takes them nicely that way.  It is a lot less
stressful.  I don't know why everyone has so much trouble giving tramadol.
 I don't think it is bitter.  I think pred is way worse.  By the way, the
pill pockets are low calorie compared to cream cheese or a lot of other
things.

Jennifer of Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess