[Dailydrool] PILL TAKING

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 15:02:21 PST 2013

This be Princess Maxine, My mama reads me the Drool every day when she can and it sounds like that some have forgotten that we are all different and with different temperments. I give my mom a lot of trouble and noise and even bit her finger when she has given me pills I won't take them in a pill pocket or wrapped in  meat or cheese so now when I need to take medication she will grab me nose pry my mouth open and shove it to the back of my throat. I still give her grief and will yell at her which she will ask me what is worng and then proceeds to tell me that it is for my own good. All I can say is yuck, yuck yuck

Drool to all who are in need!!!!!!!!

LIFE IS NEVER DULL,
LOVE A BASSET  HOUND