[Dailydrool] Bad Mom and the very bad days

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:42:26 PST 2013

Hi everyone.  Beauford updating everyone.  Our mom got sick.  It was not
fun.  She is not very nice when she is sick.  She came down on Wednesday
and she looked very bad.  So, when she sat on the couch I climbed up on her
and took her temp.  No fever, but she was very cold and clammy.  Then I
sniffed her breath.  It was very off.  So, I stood there and breathed it
and gave her funny looks.  Then I sniffed her ears.  They didn't smell
right, but it didn't smell like classic basset ear infection.  So, I called
for reinforcements.  Browyn climbed up on mom's chest with me.  She stuck
her tongue in mom's ears and said there wasn't any gross black wax.  Then
she stuck her tongue up mom's nose and said there was all kinds of
grossness in there she needed to dig out.  She was making good progress on
this when it happened.  Mom yelled at us.  We weren't doing anything wrong,
but she wasn't in the mood.  She should know better than to yell at the
fairy princess.  Fairy Princesses are very tempermental and get their
feelings hurt very easily.  So, Browyn went into the entrance way and peed
on the floor.  Mom felt bad.  She knew she had screwed up.  So, she went in
there to clean up the mess.  While she was in there, Bugsey decided to
catch up on his book club reading and he went through the stack of
newspapers and found the Meijer ad and ate it.  He says it is his favorite.
 Then he started on the Sports page.  Yep.  Dad's favorite.  So, mom
cleaned that up while she had the trash can out.  I went outside and ate
poopsicles, I was so upset.  Did I mention that I get colitis very easily
and I am not supposed to eat poopsicles.  So, I came in and threw up.  That
wasn't the bad part though.  That night I had explosive diarrhea.  Mom
really shouldn't yell at us sick or not.

Beauford, with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess