[Dailydrool] doulbling up on my walks

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 17:29:19 PST 2013

Dale,

 I too, double up on walks with Harvey and Tilly, then Harvey and Phoebe.
It helps with their getting along.

With my bad knee lately, I have to be really careful with more than one dog
and not go too far.

Phoebe will not walk very far some days, not sure why. Are labs like that?
We do have raccoons roaming in the daytime, bobcats evenings, jaquerundis
and panthers.  I think she senses when danger is near!!

Our 3 always get rowdy before bedtime,  usually starting their basest 500
inside, then are scooted outside for a few more rounds.   Tilly has a very
deep, guttural AHROOOOOOOOOOOOO.  There are only a few times she uses it.
Basset 500's and the mail truck!!

Sue to the Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey team