[Dailydrool] Long live Turd Hockey

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 28 09:39:46 PST 2013

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela and I are thrilled to see this mini-resurgency of
the great sport of turd hockey.  I, as past commissioner of the
NATHL, am wearing my NATHL t-shirt today in honor of the upcoming
match.  Miss Angela, once coach of the Prairie Poopslingers, is
of course NUDE NUDE NUDE.   While we are both feeling old this
winter (we've seen more gray hair coming in than snow) but the
thoughts of a cracking game of turd hockey gets our sporting blood
roiling.  It is certainly a relief from all the Superbowl hype.  Of course,
we still love watching our Kansas Jayhawks roll through opponents
in NCAA basketball, but our thoughts are with the participants in
the "old timers game" in Arizona.

Go, puck chuckers!!!!

Bill  (composing fight songs for banjo)
Angela (dreaming violent hockey dreams)