[Dailydrool] re. Sally's low fat food quest

Linda Swift tobeysmom at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 08:43:07 PST 2013

Hi, I am usually a lurker but I think I'd like to add to the low fat food hunt.
We also have an older, more distinguished Baby, Tobey.
After searching everything for years now, I use Evanger's Senior canned food.
This is all natural, it says for Senior's and weight management dinner.
He doesn't loose any weight with this but I find it is a great, well balanced food. It has 4.0% fat.
The guys love it. It does not seem to have any recalls. It is made in the USA. The price is reasonable.
They make lots of varieties and flavors of food.  Willie enjoys Chicken, but it does have more fat.

evangersdogfood.com

Healing DROOL to all who need it.    AAAAARRRROOOO
Hugs, Tobey and Willie's Mom Slave      Linda