[Dailydrool] Valentine's day thoughts from Nigel and Nikki

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:47:17 PST 2013

Nigel and Nikki are getting ready for Valentines's day, and they are practicing their kisses.  Nigel and Nikki are very similar in build and color, both lean and large, can see the hip dip in both, and yet they hover around 75 pounds.   They are both red and white with about the same ticking as well.  That being said, I was enjoying a private (HA) moment in the bathroom, and the pair came into the room to get some petting, and as they stood in front of me, they were wagging their tails in opposite directions, and half the time, the tails crossed forming a giant basset tail "X".  So lots of XXXXXXXXXXXXs from those two.  They are very happy dogs, and their tails are always on overtime.
Healing drool to all in need, and Janie Anne, I am sure those xxxxs are for you from Nigel.
Jackie and the herd