[Dailydrool] Turd Hockey merchandise

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Thu Jan 31 16:16:51 PST 2013

I did a search for "turd hockey" on Cafe Press and found a small selection of men's and women's shirts with the Frozen Puck and Desiccated Dung Divisions listed on one side. Not sure if anything's on the other. I didn't see the Tennessee Turd Tumblers on either list, and I'm guessing some of the other newly formed teams are missing as well. I loved the original NATHL's logo. Now that I'm doing figure skating at the rink where the Nashville Predators practice, I may need to break down and buy a NATHL shirt this time round to wear during my practice sessions.

Elizabeth