[Dailydrool] More volunteers for turd hockey

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:38:47 PST 2013

I'm sure you all have a grand supply of pucks but here in the bitterly cold
Midwest, I have an ample supply of them if more are needed. Since Miss Cleo
is a little too long in the tooth to play (she's 12) and she's never
aspired to be a cheerleader, she would appreciate just being in the
bleachers in the Pep Club yelling along. Now Quincy, the Qlutz, would not
be a good team player. I'm sure with his "still lack of brains 'cuz I'm
only 2, duh!", and since he's such a clown, he's decided that he would like
to participate, or even lead, the halftime show!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."