[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 07:02:15 PST 2013

Last Challenge Bluegrass Basset Rescue got their Petfinder membership back but we were committed to Ohio by then, so this Challenge is Bluegrass Basset Rescues turn to be voted for. However if they have not advertised on Petfinder once a month like Petfinders rules require then they have been removed again from the list of shelters available for the Challenge.
If we cannot find Bluegrass tomorrow in the Shelter Challenge then vote for 4 The Hounds from MO.  And thank you everyone for your support. Here is the link voting starts Monday.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3