[Dailydrool] kimberly harvey

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Tue Jan 8 08:14:15 PST 2013

I would like to thank the wonderful people who sent me thoughtful and ispirational e-mails. It meant so much to me. I am home know with Miss Maggie Mildred and Baby Boy Barney. He's just my 85 pound bundle of joy. I am going through a very tough time and my husband snuck my phone into the hospital. I was in my bed under the blankets so i wouldn't get caught which was hard because someone was checking on me every 5 minutes. Anyway , i went to my e-mail and something told me to e-mail Veronica. Something told me she would understand. She was so wonderful. I am indebted to her. I've never met her but I love her. She was my angel.
I am living minute to minute. Getting as much puppy love and slobber as I can. And for the people  that did write,  I will keep in touch.
Thank you so much,
Kimberly,Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Baby Boy Barney (The Dream Team)