[Dailydrool] hemorrhagic gastroenteritis

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:15:27 PST 2013

Leonard has had it~~he was very sick the first time~~yes I said the first
time the vet told me dogs either get this once or get it recurring..

they treated him with ivs and medicine at the hospital and sent home with
flagyl  and we have a prescription of flagyl to give him immediately at
signs of a flare..he has gotten it two more ties but the quick medicine has
made it just a nuisance so far..we also changed the food and he hasnt been
sick since..we went all grain

Kathy