[Dailydrool] Gracie reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 19:20:04 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie

It was by mistake I swear.  Anybody could have gotten confused.   Mommy hasn't been feeling well    Natalie baked last night because that makes the house smell nice and always makes mommy feel better.   Natalie make sugar cookie dough and added red food coloring.   She said they were basset cookies.   Now how was I to know she meant they were SHAPED like basset cookies.   When she said they were basset cookies I thought they were for us and got them down and shared them with Snoopy and LuLu after Natalie went to school this morning

Could have happened to anyone

More later from Gracie the princess
With LuLu. Yum yum
And Snoopy   Well I had to curate them once they went missing now didn't I?

Sent from my iPhone