[Dailydrool] Gracie reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 17:43:19 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

I just had my dinner.  Blue Buffalo lamb/rice with green beans and pumpkin.
 Yummy.  Mommy makes us wear snoods at dinner because we have triple max powder
in there at dinner and it has molasses in there and apparently if you don't wear
a snood and you have ears down to your toes it's a problem.

My brother Snoopy is a good 20 lbs bigger than me and he's pretty lean actually,
not an ounce of fat.  My sister LuLu is only 5 lbs bigger.  So, if I offend LuLu
and she turns and tells me I'm gonna get it I just stand there and she konks me
a good one and that's it, I never make a sound.  Shoving LuLu is never a good
idea.  But Snoopy is so big if he looks like he's mad I get so scared I cringe
and hide my head and cower and he gets all indignant and yells and then I yell
back and then bam .... he jumps me and I roll over and scream bloody murder and
sometimes  he grabs my ear and there we stand (well, lay) until the clueless
momPerson hauls him off.  Most of the time when she does haul him off he's just
standing there, doesn't even have an ear in the mouth.  He's never hurt me.  And
it doesn't happen all the time.  But the clueless momPerson sure freaks out when
he does it.  And of course I play her and milk it for all it's worth
(shhhhhhhhhhh Miss Debbie person shhhhhhhhhhhh).  Yesterday I had shoved him
right after breakfast to get between him and the momPerson and he had it in for
me all day until finally in the afternoon he settled his score.  I hate that.  I
wasn't injured,  however the clueless momPerson looked like she was going to
have a heart attack.

Any advice for the clueless momPerson would sure be appreciated.  She's not very
bright I don't think.

Today was fine, it was rainy in the morning but sunny in the afternoon and we
all played outside and sunned on our rugs and had a lovely time.

More later from Gracie the princess
with LuLu, konker extrodinaire
and Snoopy the dodo head ...... I mean OEBE, Curator of missing objects